-->

June 15, 2013

June Ipsy

With the sneak peeks of June's Ipsy bag, I was super excited to receive it. June is my birthday month, and the leopard print bag was perfect for me!



Pssssst! Dry shampoo - I have 3 other dry shampoos. I rarely use these, but they do come
in handy once in a while.  Travel size approx $3.50

J. Cat Sparkling Cream Palette - Cream glitter. Seriously? Everyone got this, and I'm going to guess that about 75% of ipsy's population is above 16. This will either be swapped or used for Halloween.  Full size approx $4.49

Starlooks Lip Liner in Tipsy - This is the colour that many people have been talking about. It's a very nice, light/medium matte pink. It is super smooth!  It did show up quite pink on me. Not used to it. Picture on Instagram . Full size approx $12

NYX Mosaic Powder in Dare - This is considered a blush, but I'm seeing some bronze in there. I have a feeling that this will be perfect for summer. Quite happy with this shade.  Full Size approx $7

Cailyn Line-Fix in Purple - This was one of the two products that we were not "guaranteed" to get. We were receiving two random products out of four items (Psssst!, Cailyn, false lashes or a highlighter pencil). I was super excited when I seen this in my bag!  And it's in purple! I use gel/cream eyeliners almost daily but usually just stick with black & brown. So this is a very welcome product! Full size approx $21


I paid $15.90 (shipping, etc)
Approximate bag total: $47.99 + cute leopard print bag

If you would like to subscribe to this monthly beauty subscription (that I am honestly completely in love with!), you can use my link: Subscribe to Ipsy

Don't forget, 3 more days until my Birthday Giveaway

*hugz*

-Sam

2 comments:

  1. yea that cream glitter is pretty darn weird..... lol but it think gel eyeliner looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed by this ipsy bag (except the cream glitter...) I am considering subbing but it may wait a couple months as I've been making a lot of makeup purchases lately!

    ReplyDelete