-->

June 21, 2013

Melina part 3 - Primer?

On Monday I mentioned that the cream correctors by Boxx Cosmetics can also be used as a primer - apparently even an eye primer. Since I have oily eyelids and swear by my Urban Decay Potion Primer, I had to put this to the test.

In the picture below, you'll see how it held up throughout the day. The images on the left
have Melina as a primer, on the right is a bare eye. (the first two pictures were taken in my washroom, where half my face was getting better light that morning)


As you can see, it did hold up quite well against a bare eye. However, it doesn't compare to my everyday primer. In a pinch, it's better than bare!

As an added bonus, here's my full face for the day. Used a bit of Melina to brighten up the slightly burned spots (by now it's mostly no longer burnt!)





Part 1 - brightened up my tired eyes
Part 2 - helped my sunburned face
Maggie Ng's experience

Overall, Boxx Cosmetic's Melina is worth the $24. Even if you don't want to spend the extra money for their awesome empty compacts, it's worth even just keeping it in it's packaging. The versatility of this product is great and it does not disappoint. You can purchase Boxx Cosmetics at http://www.boxxcosmetics.com/

*hugz*

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment