-->

December 11, 2014

Miranda & Sam's Nail Art Challenge: Week 4

One more week left! Where has time gone?

For this week, I knew I wanted something simple that you'd be able to wear with whatever you wanted.

I took the french manicure and wrapped it up!

Simple yet elegant, this was the perfect choice. You can easily use whatever colours you want. I went with the double accent nail since I couldn't make up my mind between green or purple.





Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of my tools. Since I recently won and received the Ceramic Glaze, I had to try them out!

- Sally Hansen in Gray-t Escape (beige/nude)
- Ceramic Glaze Ruby Bling (red)
- Ceramic Glaze O Holly Night (green)
- Ceramic Glaze Sugar Plum Sparkle (purple)
- Ceramic Glaze 24 Karats (gold)
- OPI Alpine Snow (white)
- Rhinestones
- a small brush

Now, unfortunately my cat also decided to step on the green nail while I was waiting for the top coat to dry. Ugh, cats!

Go take a look at Miranda's cute gradient sparkle gift wrapped nails. I love sparkly wrapping paper :)






I've already started the last set of nails and I cant wait to show them to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment