-->

January 09, 2015

"Chic" look featuring Make Up For Ever Studio Case

I've been wanting to use the Make Up For Ever Studio Case since I received it in December, but felt a little lazy. Honestly, I liked what I was doing every day; it worked for me. But I needed a change, and today was the day!

The Studio Case has 12 Artist Shadows that seem to be maybe 1/3 of the size of the full size shadows, and a full size Artist Liner.



I decided to recreate one of the looks in the little booklet that came with the Studio Case. I wanted something a little rocker-chic, but not too dark, so I settled on the "Chic" look.


The only good pic with eyes open, and it's almost "deer caught in headlights" haha

Super easy to do. Smudge the darker colour along lashline. On upper lashline, smudge it up, on lower lashline, just soften it up.

Add second colour to mid eye/crease, and blend outwards, creating the shape you want.
Use lightest colour to blend a bit more and on brow bone.
Instead of the Artist Liner, I used my Inglot Gel liner.
Finish with mascara and brows. Complete the rest of face as you wish.
For lipstick, I used Urban Decay in Manic.



No comments:

Post a Comment