-->

February 16, 2015

January Empties

It's been a while since I've done empties post. But I'm back at it!

Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Shampoo & Conditioner: My hair felt clean and smooth and I like the smell. Will repurchase

Batiste Dry Shampoo (medium/brunette): My fave dry shampoo up-to-date, however even with the hint of colour, I still have to shake it out/brush to blend it. Will purchase again if I can find it.

ASK Revival Hair Conditioner: Silicone-free, but really nothing special about it.For $17 a bottle, there's no way I'd buy this again.

Redken Anti-Snap: Man, I've had this for like, 3 years? Used on & off, really don't know if it's helped. Probably wont purchase again.

Lancome Pure Empreinte Masque: This was the first masque that I've ever purchased and it really is great, however I have since found others that I love that cost less.

Lancome Crème Radiance: Smelled a little soapy, but lathered nicely. Worked great with my Clarisonic. May repurchase if I don't like any of the other cleansers I have.

Marcelle makeup remover: Love it! Removes makeup nicely. Will repurchase.

Be Fine Exfoliating Cleanser: I found this too rough on my skin. Would not purchase.

Be Fine Gentle Cleanser: Smells great (peppermint oil),  however very liquidy. Found it a little messy. If it was thicker, I'd buy it.

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara: I really enjoyed this mascara. It was a nice combination of volume & length. However, since I have so many mascaras, I wont be buying any for at least a year.

B. Kamins BB Cream: A little thick and the colour didn't match. Probably would not purchase.

Sephora Liquid Liner: While not empty, I barely used it and I've had it for a while. Liquid isn't my style, so I wont be repurchasing.

Crawford Street Tangerine Lip Balm: I loved this at first, but then the smell quickly went bad. It was weird. Would not repurchase.

H2O Eye Cream: Nothing special. Probably would not purchase.

Kaia Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths: This was soft, my face felt clean, did an alright job at removing makeup. I can't seem to find it on their website anymore, but I do believe it's more expensive that what I'd be willing to pay.

Beauty So Clean Gingerbread Scented Conditioning Brush Cleanser: Great for between washes and smells lovely. Already have more but in a different scent.

Pai Rice Plant & Rosemary Bioaffinity Tonic: This didn't really do anything special. Was like any other toner to me. Wouldn't purchase.

Vitabath Hand Cream: This was so-so. I found it left my hands a little greasy for a minute or two after application. Don't think I'd repurchase as I have other favourites.

Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm: I found it quite greasy. After a few months of not using it, it looks like it started going bad. No thank you.

Urban Decay Potion Primer: To this day, it is still my holy grail primer. I've already got another one on the go!

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation: The coverage was perfect (I need light-medium coverage), colour was a match, and it stayed all day. I'll probably repurchase once I run out of my current foundation..

Vitabath Grapefruit Vanilla Body Wash: I don't particularly care for grapefruit, but this wasn't strong. BF even commented that it smelled nice. I probably wouldn't buy it. There's others that I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment