-->

March 05, 2015

Review: Garnier Clean+ Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion

There's a new makeup remover in town, and you're going to want to try it.

Garnier has been around for years over a decade. Growing up, Garnier was in my home for hair care. Today, while still turn to Garnier to keep my hair healthy, shiny and smooth, I also turn to Garnier for some facial care. I like using their Pure Control Anti-Acne Astrigent Lotion about once a week to help fight off acne and their BB cream is one of my favourites.


Recently, they've release the Clean+ Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion (my bottle says "lotion cleanser", but their website calls it "cleaning lotion" - which sounds good to me and is what I'm going to call it). It's formulated without fragrances, alcohol, dyes or oil, so it's perfect for sensitive skin and normal skin alike. The lotion is applied to dry skin then massaged using small round motions. It lifts the makeup off your skin for simple removal. All you have to do is take a cotton pad, swipe across your face, and it's all gone.

Because it doesn't contain harsh ingredients (and because its ophthalmologist tested), I feel comfortable applying a bit to my eyelid. And guess what? It removes my stubborn eyeliner! My Inglot eyeliner! The one that I normally have to use something that's made for waterproof makeup and still have to do some rubbing. Yeah, the Garnier Clean+ Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion removed it without trying.

Actually, it's so good, that it removed the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner. I personally don't like that stuff and thought it really hard to remove, but the Garnier Clean+ Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion stepped up to the plate, and took it down like a champ!

Another reason why I really like this, it doesn't leave my skin oily (of course, since it doesn't contain oils!), or dry. Instead, my skin feels soft and slightly moisturized.

So here's a quick re-cap:
- Every skin type can use it due to 0 fragrance, dyes, alcohol or oil
- Ophthalmologist (and dermatologist) tested
- Trusted brand
- Removes tough waterproof makeup
- Skin feels smooth

In Canada, Garnier products are available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Jean Coutu, London Drugs and Target.

Product has been provided by Garnier Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Garnier Canada



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative information about makeup remover cleansing lotion with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete