-->

May 26, 2015

Summer look with Dior Tie Die blush & lipstick

With Summer just around the corner, you know there's going to be some great outings! Festivals, backyard barbecues, late night star gazing and bonfires are calling out our names. Just because it's summer, doesn't mean we have to go completely without makeup. 


When Dior introduced their Tie Dye collection, I knew I had to get my hands on a few pieces. However my budget kept me to only two pieces. Both which I absolutely adore!

Dior Addict Tie Dye Lipstick in 006 Nude Fever

The Dior Addict Tie Dye Lipstick are sheer lipsticks which gives a hint of colour without being too bold. The formula is creamy and non-drying. Even after a few hours, my lips didn't dry out like they do with other lipsticks. 006 Nude Fever was my favourite of the ones that were left at my local Dior counter. Because the CD in the middle is a blush pink, it helped to offset the more brown-y part. Overall, it's a nude that didn't wash me out and I'm sure would look good on just about everyone. This is perfect for an everyday lip!

Dior Addict Tie Dye Lipstick in 006 Nude Fever

Diorskin Nude Tan Tie Dye Blush Harmony in Coral Sunset

The Diorskin Nude Tan Tie Dye Blush Harmony (a bit of a mouth full!), was my coup de coeur. I fell in love with these the instant I seen them pictured online. They are a beautiful work of art. Available in a lighter pink (Pink Sunrise) and a stunning coral (Coral Sunset), these masterpieces are fitting of any vanity.

Coral Sunset

Pink Sunrise was quite pale for my liking, however Coral Sunset was right up my alley. The combination of the 4 colours creating the tie dye effect blended together perfectly to create a beautiful sculpted glow.

The lipstick was $34 and the blush was $59. These will be in my summer bag for the rest of this season!






4 comments:

  1. i was lucky enough to try out the whole collection, and you grabbed my two favourite pieces! great picks and the blush and lipstick look stunning on you. i love how comfortable the dior addict lipsticks are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a tough choice for the lipsticks. I really wanted a Fluid Stick since I'm in love with them, but 1) budget wasn't allowing me 2) I wouldn't get as much where out of those colours compared to Nude Fever <3

      Delete
  2. ooooh yea i love this look!

    ReplyDelete