-->

June 29, 2015

Mani Monday: Neon Pink (Guest Post)



Hello, I'm Sarah from Workaday Ramblings. Sam is letting me take over today to share some nail art.

I love doing nail art looks, but often find myself feeling lazy and wanting to do something simple. The result this time is a pink look with a few accent dots.



I used two Sally Hansen nail polishes to do this look. I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art Neon in All Aglow. This is a bright pink with hot pink flash that applied easily and smoothly.


I accented my ring finger with a few dots using Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Azure. I used a dotting tool and shaped my dot application with the shape of my nail edge.


The overall look is soft and pretty, yet still bright and fun. It's a subtle slide into neons, which I'm totally loving at the moment.

Thanks so much to Sam for letting me share my pink look today!


Hope you enjoyed Sarah's beautiful nails! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love this!! This is my kind of nail art - not complicated and super simple. I love your colour choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete