-->

July 27, 2015

Mani Mondays: Delicate dotted flowers

Hi everyone!

I'm Chantal from Chantal's Corner and I'm happy to be a guest for Samantha (again) for her Mani Monday!

I was in the mood to do some dotted flowers, but at the same time I wanted something different than the standard big flowers (which I've done before). So I got the idea of a sort of delicate border pattern, and this is the result!

pink dotted flowers nail art


Here are all the products I used:
pink dotted flowers nail art

I used the small end of the dotting tool to create my flowers on my left hand.

I tried to do some kind of continuation of the pattern from nail to nail (but completely missed that on my thumb - wrong corner). The rest of the fingers flow really well together though!

pink dotted flowers nail art

I'm definitely not as coordinated with my left hand so my right hand often has something similar to my left hand, but not quite the same thing. In this case I went with regular big flowers because they are easier to do. I used the big side of the dotting tool for these flowers, and the small side to do the centers. There is no pattern here, just total randomness.

pink dotted flowers nail art

This nail art is really easy to do because you don't need special tools for it. You can use a bobby pin (which I've actually used the very first time I did nail art), or you could use the tip of a pen or pencil for smaller dots. Anything, really!

pink dotted flowers nail art

I'm really really happy with how these turned out and I hope you like it too.

Thank you Samantha for letting me be your guest today!

- Chantal :-)

3 comments: