-->

November 26, 2015

Lorac Unzipped Palette: Swatch + Review


Lorac isn't a brand that is easily accessible in Canada. Those of us who want it, need to either order it from the US or take the trek and get it ourselves. And that's exactly what I did.


While taking an awesome road trip to Minnesota, we stumbled upon an Ulta Beauty (ok, I knew it was around the corner from our hotel). I somehow managed to escape with little damage to my wallet. It was hard since there were many things that grabbed my attention, but nothing held my attention the way the Lorac Unzipped palette did.


The slim palette with 12 beautiful gold and neutral shades caught my eye and I was in love the moment I swatched it in store. While the Unzipped Gold is also a beautiful option, I gravitated towards the original Unzipped.

The shadows are buttery smooth, with great pigmentation and little to no fallout. Blending these colours is super easy.

The swatches are over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, essence I Heart Stage then bare skin.






At $42 USD, this was one of the best purchases I've done in a long time.

1 comment: