-->

January 04, 2016

Mani Monday: Blue & Gold


Thought there was no better way to bring in the new year with a little blue & gold mani.


Of course, I originally planned on going with purple, but that changed quickly.

For this mani, I used Essie Pret-A-Surfer, with a coat of Formula X Infinite Indigo.This made my purple so dark, that it actually looked blue. I actually really liked how it turned out. I then used MoYou London Ginger Rust to stamp on some designs from my Cici & Sisi stamping plate (03)



3 comments:

  1. oooh Ginger Rust works well, so many gold stamping polishes are terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you're using Evernote I'm again ever notice another freeprogram what a lot of these programs they have a free version and then they also have a premiumversion up I think about ninety percent of theirusers are for users but if you go to Evernote canyou sign up here I'm you can use .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/brainiex/

    ReplyDelete